Korpus Prava (UAE) is an international consulting company
That has been in existence since 2003. It has offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Hong Kong, Latvia (Riga), and the United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
Korpus Prava UAE has 20 years of experience and an international team of experts. It operates throughout the United Arab Emirates and has its own tax, accounting, and auditing practices.
What we offer in the UAE
acquisition. Startup launch
Acquisition of business/assets in a new jurisdiction requires a reliable partner who arranges verification of the acquired business, as well as the entire procedure for purchasing an existing business or opening a new one.
Due to UAE options, it is possible to create an effective procurement and supply system, while also taking advantage of the benefits of an attractive tax regime. UAE is a great opportunity to create a startup in local business incubators and attract financing. We are able to provide assistance to:
- Register a company in the UAE
- Open a bank account
- Transaction support
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Support of attracting financing
- Keep accounting and tax records
Turnkey business relocation
Your business requires relocation, as it has become cramped in the place of its creation.
You cannot stop the natural growth, but you can relocate your business to the UAE, young and developing jurisdiction.We are able to provide assistance in the following matters:
- Full business relocation
- Registration of employees, visa support
- Bank accounts for owners and employees
- Concierge service
- Further business support
Life management and legacy transfer
Normal life in a new country often requires accompaniment as many everyday issues come up: how to register and insure a flat or car, register your staff and much more.
Not forgetting the inheritance of businesses and assets: due to the fact that English law applies in some areas of the UAE, it is possible to apply not only for a will but also for more complex estate planning. Fundations in the UAE provide a mechanism to consolidate family holdings and pass them on to future generations.
We have answers to all these questions. Our company’s specialists will help to:
- Hire or fire personal staff
- Find or buy real estate, cars and other personal assets
- Make a will or register a foundation
- Make wealth transfer rules
Accounting, Tax and Audit
The Emirates are no longer a tax free jurisdiction, the existence of taxes has to be taken into account when working in the UAE, VAT, corporate tax (implemented from 2023), annual audit obligations, compliance with economic presence rules and anti money laundering legislation with huge penalties for their violation.
Our professional team of specialists will provide:
- Professional accounting in accordance with IFRS standards
- Tax planning and accounting and registration for VAT and corporate tax
- Preparation and filing of ESR reports
- Assistance in developing and implementing AML policies (relevant to real estate agents, corporate providers, financial institutions, etc.)
Taxes and Reporting in the UAE (video in russian)
A Lengthy Discussion about the UAE (video in russian)
– Legal System in the
– Free Zones, Licenses, and Banks
– Residency and Personal Accounts
– Portfolio Management and Family Office
– Venture Investments and Startups
– Taxes and Reporting
– Expenses Considered
– Corporate Registry Transparency
– Asset Transfer Techniques
– Conclusion: Business Rules
The foundation first appeared in Liechtenstein law (Stiftung) back in 1926. This is a legal entity created by the founder. The founder determines the purpose of the foundation and gives it assets.
Redomiciliation out of Cyprus
Since 2006, Cyprus legislation has allowed local companies to re-domicile to other jurisdictions, provided certain conditions are met. One major condition is that the national legislation of the target overseas country must allow such a transfer.